The Putnam Community Water Corporation was established as early as 1945 as a primary attraction for building a home in the devola area. Under the guidance of Guthrie Chamberlain, developers, home owners, and water suppliers, documents were finalized with the state on January 5, 1950 to form and incorporate the Putnam Community Water Association. To this end, a board of directors was formed on January 24, 1951, and the rest, as they say, is history. Today, your water comes from two drilled wells that are operated, maintained, and monitored for quality by professional licensed operators for the highest of quality and health standards.
For a detailed perspective on the history of the Putnam Community Water Corporaton, click on the ICON below.
WELCOME to the Putnam Community Water Corporation Web site
Water outage due to main break on Masonic Park Rd. at the intersection of Marshall Rd. Boil advisory until further notice from 601 to 618 Masonic Park Rd.; from 201 to 210 Marshall Rd.; and Woodrow Ave. Between Chamberlain Dr. and Masonic Park Rd. 7/31/2015----1:00 p.m.